- 2 cups ice (0 calories)
- 2 cups sugar (1548 calories = 19oz. = 2-1/3cps.) (2 tablespoons mocha syrup = 1 ounce, 91 calories per 1 oz.)
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa (approx. 74 calories)
- 6 oz. strong coffee( i make my coffee stronger than normal, using about 1 cup of water to 2 teaspoons of coffee/You can use 2 tablespoons of instant coffee too if you'd like) (4 calories)
- 1-1/2 cups milk ( approx. 183 calories/ 1 cup = 91 calories/ 1/2 cup = 46 calories)
- APPROXIMATE TOTAL CALORIES: 215 without whipped cream (This is an approximate)
In a saucepan, mix together sugar and cocoa and 1 cup milk and melt over low heat until thoroughly combined and melted. This will be your Mocha mixture for the week so store this in your fridge in an airtight container. You can also make chocolate milk for the kids with this mixture.
Take 2 cups ice, 6 oz. strong coffee, 2 tablespoons of the Mocha mixture, 1/2 cup of milk and mix together thoroughly in blender. You can also add other flavors, such as coconut or vanilla flavorings as desired for taste. Pour and serve! You can add whipped cream on the top if you'd like.
The Starbucks Venti is 405 calories! -Which is what I used to always buy!- The TALL is 205 calories.
My recipe makes 32oz., because I serve two of us with the above ingredients each poured into a 16oz cup.